SHRS has provided Compensation Management Services for over 3 years to state agencies. As an approved Payroll provider, SHRS has expertise and knowledge of State Payroll and provides innovative solutions for our customers in support of their missions. We currently service 300 state employees employed at numerous agencies and commissions.
SHRS’s Payroll System provides state agencies with an efficient and fully automated, comprehensive payroll system.
- SHRS's Compensation Management Solutions
- Complete Payroll Processing and Reporting Services
- Electronic Time and Attendance Management System
- Complete payroll functionality for an employee’s entire service life from initial hire through final payment at separation and submission of retirement records.
- Current and prior pay period pay and leave processing/
- Calculation, processing and reporting of all government mandated salary related taxes.
- Prior pay period re-computations due to personnel action changes or corrections and amended time and attendance records.
- Settlement payments and separation processing for actions such as retirements, transfers, deaths, etc.
- Calculation, disbursement and reconciliation of funds for employee shares for various benefits and entitlements.
- Other processing services includes supplemental payments, Unemployment and Workman’s compensation, Back Pay administration for third-party case settlements, garnishments and other involuntary collections.
- Ability to record and report on telework.