Welcome to the Employment Services Page
Thank you for your interest in working for the State of New Mexico. The State Personnel Office, Career Services Bureau looks forward to working with you in your job search for a meaningful position that allows you to utilize your skills and qualifications, while serving the citizens of the State of New Mexico.
Please note: For completing an application, beginning February 3, 2014:
Attachments are no longer attached automatically based on what the jobseeker submitted with the last application. Now they won't accidentally send the same cover letter from the last time they applied with your organization or any other.
The last 15 attachments uploaded are available to reattach when they apply. If your organization accepts or requires attached documents, jobseekers will need to attach documents each time they apply, but they only have to upload the attachment if it is new or it was not one of the last 15 documents that they attached previously.
Attachment file size limitation has been increased from 5MB to 10MB.
Effective June 30, 2013, NEOGOV will be discontinuing support for Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 16 and older versions. Browsers that will be supported as of July 1st are as follows:
Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10
Firefox 17, 18, 19
You will still be able to access NEOGOV, your account on GovernmentJobs.com and you will continue to be able to apply for jobs. However, some features may stop working if you haven't upgraded.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for job opportunities online, click here. Next, click on the job title of the position you are interested in and then click on the "Apply" link.
- If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password.
- Creating an account is easier with less information to enter.
- After your account has been created, you can build an application by clicking on the "Create Application" link in your Applicant Profile. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
- Create applications faster. If jobseekers are creating an application for the first time they will have the option at the beginning of the application process to import a LinkedIn Profile or upload a stored resume to pre-fill the application form.
- Multiple stored application profiles is only supported for those jobseekers who previously had two or more stored application profiles. These users will not be able to add additional profiles going forward. For new jobseekers and those who currently have only one profile, they will not see the option to save and create multiple profiles.
- Password reset is easier - jobseekers just enter their email address and answer the simple challenge question that allows us to verify that they are an actual person and not an automated attempt to attack our email system. Also, password reset links will now be valid for 72 hours. Previously, it was 24 hours.
- Email addresses - jobseekers must have an email address to apply for a job on our site. If they do not currently have an email address on their account, they will be required to add one the next time they submit an application. Email addresses can be obtained for free from a number of email providers.
- For questions about a specific job opening, contact the hiring agency directly (contact information is listed on the job posting under “Agency Contact Information”).
Thank you for your interest in working for the State of New Mexico.