501 Mountain Road
Do you have an interest in working with adults to ensure they achieve lifelong independence and healthy aging? Join the team at NM Aging and Long-Term Services!
NMALTSD will be holding a Rapid Hire Event to fill multiple positions in Albuquerque. ALTSD is looking to fill four Adult Protective Services Investigative (APS) Case Worker positions.
WHAT IS A RAPID HIRE EVENT?
During a Rapid Hire event, qualified applicants will be interviewed by the hiring agency on-site. In most cases, candidates will find out about a job offer same day or shortly after!
APS CASE WORKER POSITION
In this position you will conduct investigations of adult abuse, neglect and/or exploitation referrals, including assessment of risk and safety. The ideal candidate must be professional, courteous, civil, respectful and must provide open, honest and thorough communication. Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Guidance and Counseling, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Criminology and/or Family Studies/Services and two (2) years of any combination of experience including working with communities, working on health or social service related matters, social work/case management experience, behavioral health and/or health care.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Guidance and Counseling, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Criminology and or Family Studies may substitute for the required education and experience as it pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the classification.
- Applicant is able to provide proof of being Fully Vaccinated for COVID-19 and to include the COVID-19 booster shot.
Pay Band SE – Midpoint $26.47/hour
WHAT TO BRING
- Multiple printed copies of your updated resume
- Three professional references
- Proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Dress for success!
- Suggested: Copy of unofficial transcripts for the highest level of education achieved
To request accommodations, contact the New Mexico Workforce Connection ABQ Office at 505-843-1900.