3401 Pan American Freeway
The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department is holding a rapid hire event for Child Protective Services positions in Albuquerque.
Positions Hiring For:
• CPS Investigation Case Workers
• CPS Placement Case Workers
• CPS Permanency Planning Case Workers
• Statewide Central Intake Workers
See the CYFD flyer for job descriptions and more information.
WHAT IS A RAPID HIRE EVENT?
During a Rapid Hire event, qualified applicants will be interviewed by the hiring agency on-site. In most cases, candidates will find out about a job offer same day or shortly after!
WHAT TO BRING
- Multiple copies of current resume
- Three professional references
- Proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Dress for success!
- Suggested: Copy of unofficial transcripts of highest level of education achieved
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License. Pre-employment background investigation is required and is conditional pending results. These positions are non-exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act and are covered by a collective bargaining agreement and all terms/conditions of that agreement apply and must be adhered to.
Questions? Contact Ashley Gonzales, HR Coordinator at (505) 389-7577 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.