- Albuquerque Workforce Connection Office | 501 Mountain Rd.
- Farmington Workforce Connection Office | 340 E. 30th St.
- Santa Fe Workforce Connection Office | 525 Camino de los Marquez
- Taos Workforce Connection Office | 1036 Salazar Road
Family Assistance Analyst I: Provide case management in compliance with federal and state regulations, performance measures, and mandated timeliness. High school diploma or equival
ent and four years experience in eligibility determination interviewing and/or clerical experience.
WHAT IS A RAPID HIRE EVENT?
During a Rapid Hire event, qualified applicants will be interviewed by the hiring agency on-site. In most cases, candidates will find out about a job offer same day or shortly after!
WHAT TO BRING
- Multiple copies of current resume
- Three professional references
- Proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Dress for success!
- Suggested: Copy of unofficial transcripts of highest level of education achieved
For more information or to request accommodations, contact the NM Workforce Connection office at 800-303-3599.