Join Human Services and NM Workforce Connection for a statewide Rapid Hire Event, Tuesday, April 12 from 2 to 7 p.m. at the following locations:
- Albuquerque: 501 Mountain Rd/ 505-843-1900
- Carlsbad: 323 S. Halagueno / 505-855-4419
- Gallup: 2918 East Highway 66/ 505-863-818
- Las Vegas: 833 Grand Ave/ 505-425-6451
- Los Lunas: 428 S. Los Lentes Rd. SE/ 505-212-9115
- Taos: 1036 Salazar Road/ 575-758-3941
- Family Assistance Analyst I
- Family Assistance Analyst II
- Industrial and Commercial
What is a Rapid Hire Event?
During the Rapid Hire event, qualified applicants will be interviewed by the Human Services Department on-site or virtually and find out about a job offer same day or shortly after.
What to Bring
- Multiple printed copies of your updated resume
- Three professional references
- Proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Suggested- Copies of your unofficial transcripts for highest level of education achieved
- Dress for Success!
Questions? Contact the NM Workforce Connection, ABQ Office at (505) 843-1900.