Quality Assurance & Data Analytics
The Quality Assurance & Data Analytics (QADA) Division utilizes data tools in the Human Capital Management software (SHARE) and other electronic tools to help agencies develop and improve business processes and to provide State Personnel Board Rule oversight. QADA works with all State Personnel Office Divisions and teams to provide guidance and development of business processes, procedures, and workflows.
Additional functions include:
- Performs compliance audits of personnel actions, across State government, systematically and manually, to ensure compliance with State Personnel Board Rules,
- Tracks State Personnel Office performance measures
- Acts as data stewards for:
- SHARE quality assurance – identifying and responding to deficiencies in agency-entered SHARE data,
- Data requests – providing or extracting system data to respond to: internal requests, agency requests, IPRA requests, employee requests, requests from the Governor’s Office, and requests from the Legislative Finance Committee,
- Safety Sensitive and Omnibus positions tracking and testing lists, and record keeping of agency acknowledgment of same,
- Projections, trends, and cost analysis – for bill analysis, market alignment of compensation and classification structures, new project development.
- Provides Technical Support,
- Develops and implements standardized forms utilized by HR staff in state agencies.