The Recruitment Division administers the recruitment system for HR professionals and applicants to create career paths to state government while ensuring compliance with the Personnel Act.
Additional functions include:
- Ensures community HR professionals fully understand the HR recruitment process and objectives,
- Develops and maintains metrics to measure the effectiveness of recruitment,
- Develops recruitment strategies using best practices to advertise and recruit top talent,
- Answers questions about the application process from the job applicant’s perspective
- Supports agencies in hiring qualified and talented candidates,
- Retains hired candidates by creating and shaping a positive onboarding and orientation experience.